Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CREATE-A-CALENDAR CLASS, NOV 20th

Are you like me hunting for a great gift giving ideas for the upcoming Holiday Season? Well I just fell in love the Create-A Calendar kit from the Holiday mini and just completed mine and couldn't wait to share it with you!

Participants will be making a stand up desk style calendar and this "A Frame" design works great for desktop use, but you will have to come to the class to learn how to make this modification that includes solid chipboard covers! Each calendar will feature stamped accent images, as well as extra embellished elements to each monthly page and will also include a place to add photos of your loved ones to each month.

Date: Thursday, November 20th , 2008, 6 p.m.

Cost: $15.00 (I will be providing additional materials to modify this kit)

Registration: By phone, email or Paypal link that I included bleow in another blog post. You MUST PRE-REGISTER and PRE-PAY by the Registration Deadline so the calendars can be ordered in time to arrive for the class!

Registration Deadline: Thursday , November 6, 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like what you've done with your calendar! I will be eager to hear how your class goes... as I have my class 2 weeks after. :)