Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Third Project for this week's Stamp Camp

Okay, so ya'll have finally dragged it out of me after many request, and here is our third project for Stamp Camp on Thursday of this week!!!

Upon on a whisper of a springtime breeze, "Flight of a Butterfly" images come a lofting in. Butterflies are one of God's beautiful special creatures and are as delicate as can be, so what is more proper than for this card to feature a butterfly with velum cardstock wings that glisten in the sunshine. And to add another delicate touch what could be softer than the frayed ribbon technique in place of a bow.


The other two projects that we will be making Thursday evening are posted below along with pics of each. I'm so looking forward to seeing all of my stampers again as it seems like forever since we've been able to get together to stamp.

Many Blessings!

8 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

Oh WOW this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love how you made the butterfly 3D! :)

Andrea said...

Fantastic butterfly card! I hope you have a great stamp camp!!

Alexandria said...

I love this card! I am a butterfly freak and I need to get this set asap!!

Melissa Sauls said...

What a great card and I love the color combo. The little 3d butterfly is soo cute!

Kelly Taylor said...

I love this card! The colors are beautiful and make me excited for summer!

Amy J said...

Such fun spring colors! Great job! Many apologies for not stopping in lately - my loss! I've been missing some great ideas!

Amy J

Julie O'D said...

Love vellum & glitter!

Sam Woodruff said...

Love it...Hope it went great!