Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Everything is Coming Up Roses!!!

Recently I learned a new technique and couldn't wait to share it with my stampers, and with their overwelming response of excitement I'm sharing the how to's at this month's Stamp Camp Thursday evening.

The technique is called Brayered Roses and uses the Manhantan Flower embossing folder to create an unusual effect of adding color that is truely beautiful.

We'll also be making another card using the "Seasons of Friendship" stamp set, and another 3D card with creative folding techniques to make an dimensional flower to add to the front of your cards that has been requested by my stampers once again.

3 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

This is a beautiful group of cards! I love the brayered rose card, and that Season of Friendship card is very nice! I just might lift that one... tfs!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Agreed! Every single card is beautiful here!

Unknown said...

wow,the cards are so beautiful...
I love the colors of all cards..
Great work..
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems