Friday, February 27, 2009

Electric is back on so LET"S HAVE STAMP CAMP!!!

WOW!!!!! We were without Electric from the January ice storms almost 4 weeks!!!! We just got it back a week ago tonight and I've been busy getting laundry and everything else caught up or at least trying too!



Since the walls were beginning to close in all around us, I need my "Calgon to take me away" and what a better way to get a sense of relief is to STAMP! So Let's get back into the swing of things with my regular Monthly STAMP CAMP on THURSDAY MARCH 5th!!!!



I'll do my best to get the class samples posted either tomorrow or no later than Sunday! They all feature a fresh breath of Spring since we've had enough of Winter do us for another year, as we just encountered the Storm of the Century!!!!!



Many Blessings!

1 comment:

katiesniche said...

Oh my goodness you poor thing. I can't imagine being without power that long. I remember the Ice Storm of '98 up in Maine, that was dreadful. Our house was only without 5 days, but many were weeks like you. Glad to have you back up and running. Now get stampin' :)