Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Spring Summer Catalog & Sale-a-bration Time!


WOW! it's time for a new catalog , just in time for spring!!!!!

I'm so excited about this new catalog as it's has such a fresh feeling and is such a break from all of the winter weather we've been having!

I don't have many of these catalogs and they are going FAST as I'm making a SPECIAL OFFERING on them , so contact me today for your copy and find out all the details and I'll get it to you uimmeadiately!!!!





From now until March 31st for every $50 you spend in product you can choose a FREE item from this Sale-a-bration brochure! There are stamps, designer series paper and a ribbon bundle! What are ya waiting for?

Stampin' Up!'s new Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog is filled with surprises and beautiful new products - new hardware, ribbon, designer series paper, crocheted flowers, corduroy buttons and more!

To download your personal copy click on the link to the left of this post or contact me to receive a hard copy!

No comments: