Tuesday, November 11, 2008

3 X 3 Scalloped Box Card Gift Sets

I've been busy making these adorable little Scalloped Edge Gift Boxes that will hold a set of 3 X 3 cards and envies lately and can't get enough of them and thought I'd share a couple with you.

My favorite by far is using the Crazy For Cupcakes stamp set, followed by a Bella Rose set that is uses the Red Riding Rose (but it was a C.A.S.E. and NOT shown here), the Pink Pirouette one shown here is one I created using the Dreams DuJour stamp set.



The Crazy For Cupcakes boxed set uses the Sweet Always Designer Series Paper, which was also the inspiration for my Blog banner!

This Dreams DuJour Boxed sets uses the Bella Rose Deisgner Series paper and also some of new In-Colors, Red Riding Hood, Kiwi Kiss, and Pink Pirouette.

Enjoy! As I'm sure you will become just as hooked as I am making these little gems!

12 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

Oh MY Sharon! These are AMAZING! I'm going to have to try these - I love love LOVE them! :)

thescrapmaster said...

Those are so adorable! I am going to have to try this out. The scallops are just perfect around the edge like that.

~Samantha

Kathy said...

OOOH! I love these little boxes. Very cute - and the cards that go with them are great, too!

Rachel Brumley said...

WOW - these boxes are beautiful!

Great job Sharon!

Alexandria said...

I absolutely love the Crazy for Cupcakes one!!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I LOVE the Crazy for Cupcakes set! I've done a 3x3 box/card set with the Dreams du Jour, but I think I now have to make one with the Crazy for Cupcakes set... thanks for sharing!

Alexandria said...

I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award. All you have to do is come to my blog to get it :) You definitely deserve it!!

Kelly Taylor said...

ACK! This is so cute! Is there a tutorial somewhere? I just love the Sweet Always paper and you did a fabulous job! Love them!

thescrapmaster said...

Hey I am doing a blog check, where is your demo group #5 list on your blog?? I couldn't find it :)

~Samantha

Amy J said...

What a great idea - CASEing for sure! TFS!

Amy J

Tracy said...

Oh, I love those boxes! I may have to revisit my template library and make some of those!

livinginapaperworld said...

I love this, Sharon!