Sunday, November 9, 2008

"Ho Ho Ho" Snow Swirled & "Halloween Night Boo!"

Recently I've held a couple of workshops for Hostesses that have requested to do a scrapbook page at their event(s) and I'd like to share them with you!


The first uses my favorite stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter 08 catalog. "Snow Swirled" and encorporates the new Rub-Ons too! My passion first and foremost is scrapbooking, and always will be, and I love share it with anyone who is willing to give it a try!

I can't resist the new hot holiday colors of this season that includes some of Stampin Up's New In colors for the year. Add a little dimension, and some glitter glitz for a touch of bling to the ornaments & tree, and your all set for the holidays!

Stamp Set: Snow Swirled

Ink: Old Olive, Red Riding Hood, Baja Breeze, and Choc. Chip

Cardstock: Red Riding Hood, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Choc Chip, and Holiday Treasures DSP

Accessories: Scalloped Edge & Circle punch, Ticket Corner punch, Coluzzle, Old St. Nick Rub-Ons, Red Riding Hood Taffeta Ribbon, SU! Red Glitter, Silver Cord

Second layout I 'd like to share is "Halloween Night Boo!"

Again you will notice I couldn't stay away from those fabulous Rub-Ons! This time I layered the word "boo!" onto paper and then cut them out and glued to the cardstock. I also applied a border word strip of the rub-ons (sweet treats)below the striped designer series paper.

And who doesn't just think that the Batty For You" stamp set is the cutest ever! To add some needed dimension, they are applied with some dimensionals, and the grey scalloped edge piece has been paper pierced too! Add a finishing touch of some Kiwi Ribbon and your all set! Trick or Treat!!!

Stamp Set: Batty For You
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, B Black
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, B Black, Kiwi Kiss, Going Grey, Ghostly Greetings DSP
Accessories: Chills & Thrills Rub-Ons, Scalloped Edge & Circle punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches, Black Brads, Kiwi Satin Ribbon, Photo Corner Punch

9 comments:

kat said...

Love both your pages. Using the rub-ons was a great touch.

Angie said...

Both of your layouts look great!

Kathy said...

Great layouts! I especially love the DSP combo on the Christmas one.

Melissa Sauls said...

Ooooh...great job on the layouts! I just may have to CASE later. :)

Lynn said...

Both layouts are great! Especially LOVE the Christmas one! The rub-on's are the perfect finishing touch.

Jan Hoyt said...

I am not even a scrapper but I love the Halloween Night BOO page, so cute! The Snow Swirled is also beautiful but that Halloween one just caught my eye. Jan

Julie O'D said...

Great layouts! I love Snow-Swirled too. I'll have to remember punching the snowflakes out with the circle punches & matting them.

Amy J said...

Great pages - I think the Halloween one is my fav!

Amy J

Alexandria said...

These are absolutely beautiful scrapbook pages! Whenever I try to scrapbook, it looks like my 4 year old did it LOL.