Monday, November 24, 2008

Stair Steppin' w/ Punch Pals puttin on the Glitz!


. . . . Puttin on the Glitz!!!

My Little Punch Pals, thought it was time to get into shape for the holidays, so they decided what better way than to climb up on a Stair Stepper, technique that is!

I saw so many adorable cards made over at SCS using the recent technique challege of making stair step cards I just had to give it a try. And what could be more cuter than to use the darlings from the Punch Pals stamp set! Mr Snowman watches over the pile of gifts all the while little penguins are marching all around to and fro delivering presents to everyone and are even bringing home the tree to decorate their igloo.

I hope you can see just how sparkly the snow is and feel the chill of ole Jack Frost while the sprit of the holiday fills the air!!! All images are raised on Dimensionals as well even though they appear flat. Watermark program is on blitz .

Basic method to build a stair step card is to :
Start with a base the size of 10.5 X 5, and
Score at the following measurements: 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 4 1/4", 6", and 8 1/4",
then embellish as you like.
Stamp Set: Stampin' Up! Punch Pals

Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Ski Slope DSP, Bali Breeze

Ink: B Black, R. red, Bali Breeze, O. Olive, Pumkin P, Summer Sun, Craft White

Accessories: D. Diamonds, 2 Way Glue, Aquapainters, Red Glitter, Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot & Top Note Die, 1 1/3" punch, 1 1/4" punch ,1/2" punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals.

Enjoy, and Many, Many Blessings!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon...this is sooooooooo stinkin cute. I haven't wanted to make a stair step card until I saw yours. Adorable.

Liz Goldhawk said...

wow!!! I love this stamp set with this card technique... it's perfect and super cute!

lifesabeach32940 said...

You did an AWESOME JOB!! I love your blog!! :)

Judy

katiesniche said...

I'm in love!!! What a great card! One of the best I've seen so far this season. Great work!

Julie O'D said...

This is so cute! It could be a centerpiece!

Andrea said...

So cute! I love all the different things to look at!!

kat said...

All I can say is wow. This is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.

Melissa Sauls said...

This is so stinkin' cute and excellently executed!! Great job Sharon!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! This set is perfect for this type of card!! Awesome job, Sharon!!

thescrapmaster said...

This is such a cute step card. I love it!

~Samantha

Rachel Brumley said...

This is so cute! Great job on the stair step card!

Amy J said...

Wow - whatta Card! Amazing!

Alexandria said...

This is so cute! It must have taken you forever to cut all of that out!

Sam Woodruff said...

Sorry Sharon I peeked at this last week...And now have time to tell you how fabulous this is.

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

Super Job! I love it!

Kelly Taylor said...

Holy cow! You are just amazing! That is fabulous!

Aimee said...

So cute...just made my first Stair Step card...it's on my blog...check it out! :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sharon I adore this stair step card soooooooooooo much! I cased it and will post a copy to my blog site and give you credit on it. You did such a fantastic job...... haven't seen anything better done with this set! Thanks for the inspiration and instructions.