Monday, November 17, 2008

KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD


Over the past few days it come to awareness that some other bloggers have visited my blog and liked it so much that they have recognized me with the Kreativ Blogger Award! I'm so amazed and excited!!! Thank You So Much!
I've only just begun my blog within the last month, and am thrilled to see that people are enjoying it, and liking the projects that I've presented to you, and I plan on continuing in the same manner. It's just like an ongoing celebration!
My special "Thanks" for my nominations go to the following:
Now it's my turn to choose to nominate some other blogs with recognition, so please take a look at their wonderful blogs as well and enjoy them as much as I do.
Kreative Blogger Rules are as follows:

The winner may put the logo on their blog
Put a link to the person who sent you the award
Nominate 5 blogs
Put links to their blogs
Leave a message for your nominees
Don't forget to check out the above blogs and have fun and ENJOY!!!!!!